"We'll do our best to deliver your orders to All states of India, but at checkout, you will not be charged, will intimate you at final shipping.
Shipping charges will be borne by you as actual"
This item is currently sold out
Product TypeBakery Decoration Ingredients
Puff Pastry Dough: Puff paste is a rolled-in dough or specially prepared laminated dough in which fat is enfolded between layers of dough by rolling and folding technique to produce hundreds of very thin layers of dough separated by hundreds of very thin layers of fat. When the pastry is baked it rises considerably because steam produced in the paste is trapped between the layers of dough and causes the pastry to rise. These dough layers are kept apart by the layers of melting fat and give the pastry its flaky appearance.
Ingredients of Puff Pastry Dough:
- Maida(Plain flour) - 500gm
- Salt - 10gm
- Ice Cold water - 275ml
- Margarine - 20gm(biscuit)
- Puff Margarine - 300gm
- Take a bowl and add water stir entire salt. Seive Maida twice and arrange in a large bowl. Add the solution to Maida and combine the ingredients to form rough dough. Pull the dough out to a clean marble or granite table space and knead. Add margarine and continue kneading to form soft and smooth dough. Round the dough and let it rest covered for 15 mins - 30 mins.
- Divide puff margarine into three parts, sheet the dough to a rectangular shape of 1/4 inch thickness. Apply one part of puff margarine on 2/3 of the dough, cover the empty dough over the center and pull the cream side of the dough and cover over it to get 3 layers of dough and margarine. Keep the dough to rest for 15 mins. Repeat the same process of rectangle sheeting, applying of Puff margarine, folding and resting twice alternatively in the fridge.
- About 30 mins of the final folding rest, sheet the dough again this time as 1/8 inch thick, divide and cut to desired shapes.
- We Deliver/Shop our products all over Country & within Bangalore City (using delivery services like Dunzo, Swiggy, Lalamove & other).
- Additional & actual shipping charges over your final bill on checkout (which we coordinate after receiving your order).
- We know it reflects free shipping at checkout (this is because of technical issues).