"We'll do our best to deliver your orders to All states of India, but at checkout, you will not be charged, will intimate you at final shipping.
Shipping charges will be borne by you as actual"
This item is currently sold out
- Hard wheat which is milled and refined without barn and germ is Bread Maida.
- The amount of protein found in bread maida is higher in order to achive the desired rise & texture of bread
- The protein in the flour allows you to absorb more liquid and helps in holding the shape. This flour will help you to get soft elastic crumb texture and moist mouth feel if process correctly
- 1kg Flour
- 100g Sugar
- 30g Fresh yeast
- 15g Salt
- 600ml Water
- 40g Fat
- Sieve the flour and arrange it in the bowl. Take another two small cups, in one cup add yeast with sugar, and salt in another cup.
- Measure 150ml of water, pour 25ml into yeast and sugar cup rest it for 2 to 3min to develop, 25ml into salt cup remaining water add to maida start mixing
- Now add yeast and sugar water then saltwater continue mixing,
- Add fat or unsalted butter mix thoroughly,
- Transfer dough on the table start kneading till smooth and pliable dough,
- Rest the dough for 5min,[it produce carbon dioxide dough rises]
- Take rested dough knockback,[tap the dough] take 450g to do molding[shaping] put in the greased bread mold, keep it for proofing about 50to 60min, [depending upon climate condition the proofing timing may vary in summer and winter]
- Preheat oven for 2000
- Bake it for25| 30min
- Remove from oven de-mold after 8 to 10min and keep it for cooling,
- We Deliver/Shop our Products all over the Country, for local within Bangalore city we use 2 wheelers, 3 wheelers for outstation postal & other Courier services.